Sometimes he'll put his arm straight up and keep it there. Don't you love my choice of clothing? I had no choice - it was cold and he had a diaper blowout and I had no more sleepers with feet for him to wear.
YAY!!!!!!!!!! WYATT!!!!! I miss the little guy! He is so adorable!! That is so cute how he holds his arm in the air. My dog Mowgli does this too when he is relaxed and you rub his belly. LOL
Hello! I am a friend of Allison's who is also doing a 365 blog and has been eavesdropping on your life through the 365 project this year. I hadn't visited your site for a while but I just did and was thrilled to see the pictures of your adorable son and to hear your wonderful news - many congratulations to your family! What a blessing children are... looking forward to seeing more pictures!
4 comments:
YAY!!!!!!!!!! WYATT!!!!! I miss the little guy! He is so adorable!!
That is so cute how he holds his arm in the air. My dog Mowgli does this too when he is relaxed and you rub his belly. LOL
Oh my gosh have his cheeks ever filled out. they are so chubby and cute!
How in the world does he sleep like that?!?! TOO cute! :-)
Hello! I am a friend of Allison's who is also doing a 365 blog and has been eavesdropping on your life through the 365 project this year. I hadn't visited your site for a while but I just did and was thrilled to see the pictures of your adorable son and to hear your wonderful news - many congratulations to your family! What a blessing children are... looking forward to seeing more pictures!
Post a Comment