Too funny! Vicki has a pair of red ones, and Chris accuses her of stealing Elmo's feet. And I can't wear the black ones my mom gave me because I think they make my feet look like gorilla feet.
I was not going to post this picture because of that very reason, Allison. My feet look huge and swollen! But, they are comfy socks and I got them from a very sweet lady in my ward for my birthday.
2 comments:
Too funny! Vicki has a pair of red ones, and Chris accuses her of stealing Elmo's feet. And I can't wear the black ones my mom gave me because I think they make my feet look like gorilla feet.
I was not going to post this picture because of that very reason, Allison. My feet look huge and swollen! But, they are comfy socks and I got them from a very sweet lady in my ward for my birthday.
Post a Comment